Friday 12 August 2011

Monty's last wish

Hi, it's Maza again. And guess who is sitting next to me... JOSHUA!!! Monty's son.

I am so happy. I got little Joshua by my side, teaching him how this blog works so he can update it by himself one day. Joshua looks so much like his father, it's almost like Monty is next to me too. Monty, if you read this on RainbowBridge Netcafe, let me tell you your son has inherited your house, but also all your bad habits! He is an explorer, will not stand still for a second, and also does not eat all his food. Just like you.

Joshua has long hair, but not as long as Monty's. His fur is is the same color as Monty's but even more softer to the touch. More like mine. And Joshua is a lot fatter than Monty. Like me!

Nick ισ leaving for Loutraki for vacations and decided to take us along. We are going to spent 10 days there. I don't really like travels and I am also worried about Joshua. I am not sure if he is going to behave himself on the journey. It's one hour long by car and he hasn't traveled before. Neither have I.

I promise I will take some pictures of Joshua once we arrive at Loutraki. But until then, I found some old pictures of Monty. These are from the time he was working on his blog. Haha, he liked looking at himself.







No comments:

Post a Comment