Friday 2 March 2012

I won something, I won something!

Hello everybody, I am Joshua the Hamster and I am very happy!

Today, I won an award. From two people! It's an award for my blog. I didn't know people were reading my stories. Turns out they do! And they also nominated me!

I don't know how this 'award' works, but I will have to follow the guidelines just because it sounds fun. So here we go!

The Versatile Blogger Award

I got this award from Squeeze and Onion, who nominated me in their blogs. Thank you!
I wish my mom, Maza, and my dad Monty, were here to see this. It was my dad, Monty that started this blog. He would be so proud. I am sure that he will read this from the net-cafe that he frequents in Rainbow Bridge! I can't wait for Bella to get well so I can tell her the good news. She is going to be so happy! 

Hm, I guess I got to thank the humans too. It's their internet I am using after all, so thank you Nick and Ira.

Ok, so the rules of this award are as follows:
  •  In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
  •  In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  •  In the same post, include this set of rules.
  •  Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 random things about myself...hmm...
  • I like sunflower seeds and peanuts
  • I like hiding in the kitchen, inside a cupboard, or under the bed, inside a drawer. And I hate it when Nick and Ira find out where I am hiding
  • Humanspeak/English is my second language. I am not very good at it...
  • I love running on my wheel
  • I hate being alone, so I usually hang around in the room where the humans are. That's usually the pc-room, or the television-room
  • I'm like exploring
  • I am secretly in love with Bella

I am supposed to nominate 15 blogs.. Oh god. I rarely use the internets, because Nick is usually on the computer. When the computer is free (ie when Nick is at work) I barely have time to blog, let alone visit other blogs. I will try my best to nominate as many blogs as possible.

I guess I need to read more blogs! Which I will do once I finish my next blog entry. It's about... ME! And my adventures!!!




Joshua, the nominated hamster!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Joshua, for your appreciation :-) It's fun to exchange something nice, isn't it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joshua the Hamster2 March 2012 at 01:41

      Yes, exchanging is fun. Unless it's MY stockpiled food. I don't like exchanging MY stockpiled food.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!! I don't think I realized I got it until now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete