Today, I won an award. From two people! It's an award for my blog. I didn't know people were reading my stories. Turns out they do! And they also nominated me!
I don't know how this 'award' works, but I will have to follow the guidelines just because it sounds fun. So here we go!
The Versatile Blogger Award
I wish my mom, Maza, and my dad Monty, were here to see this. It was my dad, Monty that started this blog. He would be so proud. I am sure that he will read this from the net-cafe that he frequents in Rainbow Bridge! I can't wait for Bella to get well so I can tell her the good news. She is going to be so happy!
Hm, I guess I got to thank the humans too. It's their internet I am using after all, so thank you Nick and Ira.
Ok, so the rules of this award are as follows:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 random things about myself...hmm...
- I like sunflower seeds and peanuts
- I like hiding in the kitchen, inside a cupboard, or under the bed, inside a drawer. And I hate it when Nick and Ira find out where I am hiding
- Humanspeak/English is my second language. I am not very good at it...
- I love running on my wheel
- I hate being alone, so I usually hang around in the room where the humans are. That's usually the pc-room, or the television-room
- I'm like exploring
- I am secretly in love with Bella
I am supposed to nominate 15 blogs.. Oh god. I rarely use the internets, because Nick is usually on the computer. When the computer is free (ie when Nick is at work) I barely have time to blog, let alone visit other blogs. I will try my best to nominate as many blogs as possible.
- Totonika Nova (This is was the first blog I read. Totonika is hanging out with my dad and mom in Rainbow Bridge now)
- Fluffy Toughie
- Inky the hamster mommy
- Animal Tails
- Fuzzy Feet 'n' Furry Tails
- Hamsters Galore
I guess I need to read more blogs! Which I will do once I finish my next blog entry. It's about... ME! And my adventures!!!
Joshua, the nominated hamster!