Tuesday 6 September 2011

Totonika, Monty and Joshua

Today I learned that Totonika Nova passed away.

Totonika is a friend of mine that I never actually met. But I visited her blog often and we talked through her guest book. She always brought a smile to my face, especially when my friend Monty passed away a month ago. The news made me sad, but I am confronted by the thought that Totonika and Monty, are going to be together in Rainbow Bridge. Perhaps Monty will show her the Rainbow Bridge Net Cafe and she will be able to mail her 'mum'.

Goodbye Totonika Nova, you will be remembered.

You can leave a message in Totonika's farewell page.

In other, more happy news, my son Joshua was very naughty tonight. He was biting his cage and making noises because he wanted to be let out. Nick couldn't sleep and moved his cage in another room. Of course that didn't help much. Joshua continued to make noise all through the night. I suspect the more he is left free to roam the house, the more he gets used to it. Also, he stopped biting, at least for now. But he is still getting scared easily and dislikes being petted.

Joshua

This is a picture of Joshua. He is free to run around the house and he is extremely happy. I also think this is the first picture of Joshua that I uploaded to the blog. He is camera shy.




1 comment:

  1. My name is Priscilla, I'm Totonika´s mum :(, I miss my golden star so much, i found this and I was crying but it makes me happy to think that she was loved by others. I recently released my second music album, the entire cd is dedicated to Kira (my dog that died a decade ago) and totonika she has her own song "totonika Nova", it will be for free in her website and youtube as soon as I can gather the spirit to put her pics together with it but you can listen to a sample at http://theunderliving.com Two weeks ago Tuula and Ritva, two rats came to my life, i'm glad they're different in species, character and taht I can love them too with all my spirit in a new way but I know my heart will be always devoted to my sparkling Nova thank you!

    ReplyDelete