Monday 6 February 2012

Latest developments.

Hello, Joshua here!

Wow, it's February already? I can't believe it was December last time I wrote on this blog. I blame Bella for not posting so often.

This is ME. JOSHUA. People in the comments were confused and thought this was Bella. Bella is barely in any pictures. However, that thing below me, IS Bella's cage. Bella is a bit under the weather right now.


What? You don't know Bella? Oh I forgot! I haven't introduced her to you. 

You see, during Christmas, Nick and Ira decided to give me a present. And the present was Bella! Bella is a shorthaired female hamster. She has lots of colors. She has black patches, white patches, brown patches!!! Nick and Ira got her because they thought she was ugly and they felt bad that she was going to have to spent her Christmas in a pet shop. But humans don't understand hamster beauty like us, hamsters. 


We are good friends, Bella and me! Bella is a quiet hamster. She likes to eat, and generally Ira says she acts just like my mother, Maza, did. Perhaps all female characters have the same temperament? Nick and Ira let her out of the cage a few times, but only briefly. Because when they let Maza out of the cage, she had the habit of biting the cables. Guess what. Now Nick and Ira have one less USB cable because of Bella, and Bella is not allowed free in the house, like I am. Oh well..


One of my favorite activities is spying on Bella. When she is asleep, I climb on her cage and start peering inside. Sometimes she seems me and this freaks her out. She goes crazy and starts running all over her cage. It's very funny! Nick and Ira say I am a little devil.






What? Peeping-tom? Me? No!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog! I'm a hamster blogger, too, posted about you.

    InkBlots
    Inky the Hamster Mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Inky, thank you for your comment. I just visited your blog and Rory is very cute! When he gets older you should let him blog too!

      Joshua the Hamster.

      Delete
    2. Hey, what do you mean you posted about me?

      Delete
  2. Cute pictures! Bella is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joshua the Hamster12 February 2012 at 03:12

      Bella? How can you tell Bella is adorable. She was barely in ANY pictures. It's ME you are talking about. I AM the longhaired Hamster. I AM JOSHUA!!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh, my...! What a sweet nose, and those wonderful big ears...! She's adorable, the name trully fits her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joshua the Hamster12 February 2012 at 03:11

      She? SHE??? I AM A MALE LONGHAIRED HAMSTER! NOT A SHE!!!

      Oh god, I understand now. You thought Joshua is Nick, and me (Joshua) is Bella.
      I will have to fix this. You see, this blog, is being written by a Hamster. It always was. First by my father, Monty the Hamster, and now by me, Joshua the Hamster!

      Delete