Wednesday 15 February 2012

I am Joshua. I am a hamster. Nick is human and he isn't even aware of the blog!

Hello, Joshua the Hamster again.

My last post, cause some controversy which I would like to settle.

My name is Joshua. I am a hamster. I write this blog using Nick's computer. Nick is a human. He doesn't understand hamsteralk. I do understand humantalk. Nick doesn't know that I use his computer, and I only blog when he is not paying attention. That is what my father, Monty, used to do, and I wish to continue his legacy!

Now that we have this cleared, there is another controversy that I want to settle.

I am a MALE hamster. Ok? MALE!!! I am not Bella. I am yellow colored. So, on the previous post, stop saying 'Oh.. Bella is beautiful, she has nice nose'. It's me. ME! ME! That is my nose! I talked about Bella, but I haven't posted pictures of her yet. She is new here and we don't have enough pictures. She is sick right now. When she gets better I will use Nick's camera and then I will post those pictures here.

Lastly, I would like to thank Inky for featuring me in her blog. Her hamster, Rory, is beautiful!


Bye for now, going to run on my wheel,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment