Monday 18 July 2011

Busted

I am in trouble!

I managed to escape from my cage three times in a row. But now Nick is watching me carefully. They even put me in a maximum security cage with cctv (webcam actually) so they can observe every movement I make.

Here is how it went down.

3 days ago.

I managed to lift the top of my cage, got out and started walking up and down the corridor. Nick saw me, but he wasn't alarmed. He does let me out on his own as well, but before he goes to sleep, he picks me up and puts me back in my cage. NOT THIS TIME HAHAHAHA.

This time I brought some food on me and hid myself. He thought I was hidden under some furniture in his bedroom, so he sealed off the rest of the house until the next evening. He knows that I would wake up eventually and would start patrolling the house.

But I was smart. I was hidden in the living room, inside the sub-woofer. Too bad I was sealed off the PC room. That's where my cage was. That was also were my water supply was located. I got thirsty. I will not make the same mistake again.

The next morning they found me. Or so they think. In fact I let myself be found, because I was thirsty.
I.. am thirsty... Need. Water...



2 days ago.

I managed to lift the top of my cage again and started walking up and down the corridor. I was very lucky because Maza was there too. I started climbing on her. Nick saw me again and was furious at me. He started yelling about 12 more hamsters in one month's time. I have no clue what he was talking about. The put me back in my cage.

1 day ago

This time, they left me roaming around the house. I hid. They thought I was hidden inside the sub-woofer, but I wasn't there. Nick was afraid I might get hungry. He left some cheese on the bedroom floor, thinking I would come out, pick it up, and he would spot me. But I waited until he fell asleep.

Next morning, when he woke up, the cheese was missing. He didn't like that I tricked him and was angry. He started moving furniture around. I let myself be found again. I also adopted a sad face. I am a good actor. Nick put me in my cage again.

Then he realized that I was escaping from my cage because the PC room was very hot, so he moved the cage into his bedroom that is air-conditioned.

I won!
I just found my new hiding spot.



No comments:

Post a Comment