Wednesday 12 October 2011

Mommy is sick :(

H3ll0, I am J0shu4!

This is teh first tim3 I use teh blog! But mommy is ill! Mommy takes antibiotics, and sleeps a lot!!!1

Nick took her to the vet. WHen mommy got back she was veeery tired. I don't like vets! I heard mommy bit teh vet! Hahaha!!!

I liek blogging! I will blog more often. I am now exploring Nick's desk. He has too many HDDs and CDs lying around...

Look ma! Top of the world HDD!


What's that? A receipt? Somebody forgot to do his taxes!

I used to like reading books. Douglas Adams is my favorite. He is full of win and very funny. I also like fantasy novels!! Dwarves are funny. SOmetimes I pretend I am a vicious direwolf like those in Game of Thrones. I am not that big, but I am equally furry! Trololol.

This is me checking my modest collection. Hmm, what to read next? Perhaps I will just play some Call of Duty: Modern Warfare just for the lolz!.



Anyway, got to go!

Mommy, get well soon.

Joshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment